Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fluffy Apple Dip

I love this time of year--the beautiful leaves, the holidays, and all the delicious recipes. I posted this recipe last year around this time, but thought I would re-post it because I love it so much and have made it for a couple of events recently. I found this apple dip recipe last year in the September/October issue of "Simple and Delicious" magazine. This is my absolute favorite dip, and it gets a great response whenever I make it. And the best part--it's SO easy.

1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (*I never have this, so I always just use cinnamon, and I love how it turns out)
1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
Assorted apple wedges

In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and pie spice (or cinnamon) until blended; fold in marshmallow creme. Serve with apple wedges. Makes 2 cups.

No comments: