Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oreo Balls


I got this recipe from my friend Jadi's recipe blog, and they are delish! I mean seriously--chocolate, cream cheese...what's not to love?

1 package Oreo cookies
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
23 oz bag milk chocolate chips melted with 4 tbsp vegetable oil

Crush Oreo cookies into a fine powder in a blender or food processor. Soften cream cheese and mix into Oreo powder (in a mixer, not by hand). Place a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet. Once the mixture is well blended, roll into balls and place balls without touching on cookie sheet. Once all the mix is rolled, place cookie sheet in freezer for 15 minutes. While the balls are setting, melt the chocolate and vegetable oil. Dip the balls in chocolate and place on another large sheet of wax paper. Put the dipped balls in the fridge for several minutes so the chocolate will harden. I made my balls pretty small, so this made 4 dozen. Enjoy!

No comments: