Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blueberry Banana Parfait

These were so easy to make and turned out so well. I thought they looked great, and I loved the juicy fresh pineapple, the creamy pudding, and the burst of blueberry flavor. Yum! I came up with this as I was wandering around the grocery store today.

1 package (5.1 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
3 cups cold milk
Fresh or frozen blueberries (thawed)
1 banana, sliced
Cool Whip
Fresh pineapple (optional)

Prepare pudding as directed on box (whisk 3 cups cold milk with pudding mix for 2 minutes, let sit for 5 minutes). In a clear glass, layer pudding, several banana slices, and a generous spoonful or two of blueberries (I used frozen berries that I thawed in the fridge for several hours). Layer more pudding on top, then another layer of bananas and blueberries. Top with Cool Whip and garnish with a pineapple wedge.

No comments: